- The warehouse is located on the ground floor and the 1st floor of a 5-storied building.
- The warehouse is divided into three parts – one for raw and primary packaging materials, one for secondary packaging materials and another one for finished products.
- There are also three separate rooms – one for narcotics, one for empty capsule shells, and another one for flavors.
- The warehouse also has the following areas:
- Loading and Unloading bay
- Quarantine area
- Warehouse office
- Secured areas with locks for rejected and recalled material