Safety, Health and Environment
- The site is well equipped with necessary safety measures such as an intelligent addressable fire detection system, fire hydrants and different types of portable fire extinguishers and the area is clearly identified with well-marked emergency escape routes and stairs.
- The site has a dedicated room to ensure occupational health for employees.
- First aid boxes are kept in appropriate places with necessary kits & medicines.
- Periodical medical examinations of employees are done by registered hospital medical practitioners.
- Liquid wastage is discharged to the municipal drainage system after proper treatment in the ETP. ETP water is periodically sampled and tested by our quality control laboratory as well as by the local regulatory authority and it fully complies with local regulatory requirements.
- All solid wastage is incinerated by a third party under contract.